background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it Snow

I've been watching the snow come down all day and the busy, busy birds at the feeders. I just listed some heart tags on etsy, and I wanted to show what else I've been up to. I bought some rubber and a Speedball carving set at http://www.dickblick.com and I'm trying to make some rubber stamps (usable ones!). These are my first stamps....a bit of a learning curve, to be sure. There a lot of tutorials on the internet, but, true to my nature, I didn't read them until after I finished the first one. Let me know what you think (be kind now).










4 comments:

  1. love them! especially the pineapple and heart! good thing to start playing with just in time for valentine's day cards.
    -kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!! They are fantastic!!!! I love them so much....What is Dick Blicks? I live in Scotland. I have been to America but never heard of that store. They are unreal!!!! xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Dick Blick is an art supply company. They have stores, but I buy on-line at http://dickblick.com mary

    ReplyDelete