background

Friday, February 13, 2009

Decisions, decisions.

Yesterday I took a hooked rug/mat out of my jumble of unfinished projects. I bought the pattern last summer in Searsport, Me., on the way to our summer place in Little Deer Isle. http://www.searsportrughooking.com/ I also bought an awesome frame and some wonderful wool (yes, my husband stayed in the car). This is the second project I've worked on.....the first, a pillow top I hooked 10 years ago that's still not stitched up and kind of a sorry sight. Maybe I'll post a pic when I get up my courage. I don't know if I'll ever be a really good "hooker", but I'm enjoying the process so far. Some of my flowers on this rug are too tightly packed, I think, but the more I relax, the better it looks. It's almost time to pick a background color....any thoughts? Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment